Saturday, June 7, 2014

~ Parent of Seventh Grader at Camerado Middle School, Cameron Park

The combination of your math classes and private tutoring has given my seventh grade son the confidence and skills to be successful in math. At times I wondered if he would be able to keep up with the math curriculum in school. I never realized how important it is to master the basic addition, subtraction and multiplication facts. I now know that having a solid foundation that starts with the math facts is critical to be able to understand long division, fractions, algebra and many concepts that students must learn. I wish that I knew about your math classes when my son needed help in second and third grades. It would have saved him a lot of frustration and feeling like he was not smart. I recommend your classes to anyone who has a child who is counting and struggling to learn the math facts. Your classes have given my son the confidence he needs to be successful in math and other areas in his life. Thank you for your help.

#tutoring
#add/subtract
#multiplication
#division
#homeschool
#parent