Saturday, May 31, 2014

~ Parent of First Grader at Lake Forest Elementary School

My daughter is in first grade now and is finishing up The Facts 10-18 class. She started over the summer in The Facts to 9 class. Initially enrolling her in the summer class I was a bit apprehensive due to her age and if she could keep up in a 2-hour class. Due to how well she did over the summer I decided to enroll her in the 2nd class, The Facts 10-18. She is now with 4 other students that are in 4th and 5th grade and doing extremely well. She loves the class! She does the homework without hesitation and enjoys being timed. I am very proud of her confidence and success with this program. The program is terrific and I highly recommend anyone who takes the first class to continue on with the 2nd class. The visualization really helped her get it and remember the facts. I feel so relieved that she will master the facts and not struggle with addition and subtraction facts due to this program rather than rely on counting.

#add/subtract
#tutoring
#homeschool
#parent